Monday, September 27, 2010

Be the Best

Mahu manjadi wanita gagah?
Mahu menjadi wanita power?

Wanita pun banyak sumbangan yang boleh dibuat untuk ummah.

Owh, come on. You can do better than that. Come on la!

---
Kita manusia ni, tak kira la lelaki ke perempuan ke. We HAVE TO HAVE A VISION!
Baru la hidup kita terkehadapan, (if that is even a word, but you get what I mean)

Hidup kena ada aim yang tinggi melangit.

Mat salleh kata, Dream for the moon, even if you fall, you land amongst the stars.
Ok, it is really bogus. You just CANNOT fall on the star, ok, wtv.
The point is:

---
(At this point, I just realise that I'm rambling. Keep repeating the same thing, just in different words.)
---

Point is: If you wanna be somebody, be the best. Don't be just average. Average won't do.

Be the best in whatever situation or condition. While talking, walking, eating, speaking, everything!


OK. I am not making any sense.
What has the above mentioned got anything to do with the article that I just read?

This is me thinking too much.

---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment