Peace be to all
(Note: please pardon my language here. It is my so-called tone-down-ed outburst of anger)
So this is me fuming my anger and despise towards this particular colour printer. Maybe its just my impatience. Or maybe its just the printer. But wait, I think it might be just me.
I was thinking of doing the printing tonight since I just got the toner today and thought I can do it all in one sweep. 28 certs. And then do the signature and give them all out tomorrow since we have a get together (if you know what I mean, that is).
So then my work is done. (There have it. Too much of your dzatiyyah got you into this pit. But hey, I AM capable! I am available. Why not I?)
And later I can study. No more backlogged work and I have a peace of mind.
But I thought wrong!
---
Oh hati. Bersabarlah!
Dan bersabarlah pada pukulan yang pertama!
Bukan setelah kau melepaskan nafsu amarah mu dan lantas mengaku kamu sedang bersabar.
Latih dirimu agar tidak cepat melatah waima dengan sekecil-kecil cubaan!
Latih lidahmu mengucap istirja' setiap kali ditimpa musibah.
Bukankah kepada Dia sahaja lah tempat kita kembali kerana kita memang milik Dia?
Ujian dan dugaan kan tandanya kita masih disayangi oleh Yang Maha Esa
Hanya khabar gembira menunggu si mereka yang redha
Petunjuk dari Nya itulah segala kebaikan dan rahmat ujian
Lazimkan lah memuji kepadaNya, wahai insan.
---
Oh please by now you get what the Big-S is.
No comments:
Post a Comment