oali oaliby AbuProductiveRTThe story@YasirQadhi: Never say "I don't have time to do this" b/c what you really mean is "I don't care enough about 'this' to make time for it."
I suddenly remember that night when a friend of mine asked me, whether or not I am OK. (Well, she is actually more like a sister to me).
And I went like, 'hurrmmm, why do you ask that?'
'Well, of course. You sure have your school stuff and busy with other things too' (or smthg like that, I can't remember exactly by now. My brain is haywire this evening. Long story).
The Truth
Yes, I was busy.
The Real Truth
Well, of course I was busy. Hey, aren't we all?! Work never ends!
The Thing is:
I don't care how busy I was. Or whether I actually have time to do those things or not.
Because I just have to do it!
It is because I care, and I do it.
Because this is why we do what we do. It is because we care.
It is all about The-Big-D
Cuz at times, it is very tiring.
It drains all of your energy.
It needs so much effort than what you can afford to.
And at times it returns to you what you have no intention of.
But we believe in what we do will make a difference.
And we believe He will Grant us victory when the time comes.
We do it because we care.
That is the thing we do. It's The-Big-D.
Mode: tidak mahu menjadi ahli ibadah yang bermain-main.
Harapannya, moga dapat bersemangat seperti Al-Bara' ibn Malik.
Hingga ke akhirnya.
No comments:
Post a Comment