Niatkan pada yang satu
Luruskan kata hatimu
Bersihkanlah ruang jiwamu
Berbuatlah dengan hati yang ikhlas
Mulakan dengan namaNya
Buatlah sepenuh hati
Bagai esok sudah tiada
Segalanya dengan nama Tuhanmu
Jika niat kita benar dari awalnya
Pekerjaanmu akan diberkati
Semua usahamu akan sempurna
Ganjaran pahala akan kau dapat
Amalanmu takkan sia-sia
Ada nilainya dunia akhirat
Dunia ini tempat persinggahan
Yang Tuhan ciptakan untuk manusia
Semua cubaan dan dugaan
Untuk menguji keimanan
Hanya hati yang mulia
Penuh keikhlasan dapat mengharungi
Ketaqwaan kepada Allah
Jadi penyelamat kita di sana
----------
Ok, I used to love to read. I still do, no doubt. (The other day I finished reading a book that I bought at around autumn I reckon. And the book just got stuck in the bookshelf. Until that day. Juuusst at the time before the start of swot vac. Specifically, that evening after I came back from spending the whole evening at the hospital. So later that evening, I dunno what made me took the book from the shelf, but I did. And luckily I managed to finish reading it in 3 days.)
Owh, point is: I love to read, but nowadays I just don't have the leisure time to read anymore that I learn more by listening to music.
So I'll listen to music. Good music.
I have always love Raihan. It's an ole time thing, if I use the term correctly. Like, I'll forever love them. Since Puji-pujian. Then comes Senyum, Demi Masa, Gema Alam etc etc. From the time that I only get to listen to them by waiting for their video clip on the TV (Ucapkanlah Allaaa...hu Akbar!) to the time that I actually bought their cassettes. So from the time of the old radio on the tall shelf at home, until I own a Walkman of my own. Then from the time of CD Player until the time that I own a laptop, and alas, the reign of the illegal mp3 downloads. From the time when there were 5 members, down to four when 1 of them passed away and until Nazrey left the group. Until..... nasyid groups emerge like mushrooms after the rain (uuuw, how I have ALWAYS wanted to use that phrase, since forever! Hahaha).
How old are we already! I feel aged! Haha.
---
Ok, got sidetracked. As always.
I guess when you write (or type) your brain gets moving and everything just wants to come out. That is why we have to plan. Have a rough idea first then you take it from there. Not like me, just rambling around here. Shoveling out every single thing that came across my brain.
Point today is: (see top)
Keikhlasan.
Easy to utter the word, but difficult to live it.
Back to the song: keikhlasan bermula dengan niat sebelum melakukan sesuatu amal/ ibadah tersebut.
Amal ibadah itu hanya untuk merapatkan diri kepada Allah, untuk mendapat keredhaan Allah, bukan untuk mendapat pujian manusia. Ya Allah, aku meminta dihindari dari ketidakikhlasan dalam beribadah kepadaMu.
Kalaupun kita tidak berbuat suatu amal kerana takut dikatakan riya' itu sudah dikira sebagai kesalahan. That is riya' already!
Remember, Rasulullah says that sedikit daripada riya' is syirik.
Therefore, ikhlaskanlah hati kita dalam beramal kepada Allah, dalam setiap langkah, dalam setiap nafas, setiap detik.
Sampaikah tahap keikhalasan kita sepertimana ikhlasnya Nabi Ismail dan Hajar dengan keputusan Nabi Ibrahim untuk memenuhi suruhan Allah?
No comments:
Post a Comment