Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today is A Beautiful Day

Too much, ... (wait, is it too many? Or too much?) Point is: There was a lot of stimulatory agents received by my brain today.

I went out of the house to the city. Actually wanted to go to do the blood screen but it didn't happen.

Anyhow, I was talking to a friend on the phone. And so after a while (of me talking and her listening) she went telling me like, I was talking about a lot of things in a sentence. (Uuuuuww, suddenly reminds me of a psych case, derailed speech. OK).

First, the doctor appointment thing. How I got lost on the way, and then didn't have the right thing with me when I already was at the right place. Then, having to go to the clinic.

Then, the clinic, Parklands. About the new receptionist (or rather, receptionER? since he's a guy? I mean, you know, I saw a new guy at the reception counter) rather than the usual ladies.

Then, suddenly the noise (or rather, mess?) made in front the Barr Smith Lawn, and then suddenly talk about the people studying and lying on the grass (of the Lawn). And I went on how could they study with all the noise going on.

The best part?

I went back into the Parklands 'scene', went talking about the other receptionist asking me to talk to the nurse instead.

OK, yeah. Seems just fine reading it. But try saying all this in a breath, on the same intonation, and, I reckon, like, with almost no punctuation. Like I just kept going.

Gosh! Just a few weeks staying in the house studying (I think I did, still do) and then suddenly going out and saw all this and (suddenly) went crazy talking about all the things that I saw all crammed in a breath like there was no tomorrow (OK, exaggerated much there!)

Not to mention, saw the sky, the cloud, the nice weather today, and everything was just so beautiful.
And all in the right moment.
Without my camera.

Great.

Anyhow, it was great to just sit in the bus and suck in everything in front of your eyes. Subhanallah, can't describe the feeling.

The key today is: NEVER TAKE THE USUAL THINGS AROUND YOU FOR GRANTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment