It means:
And when he was old enough to work with me, he said, 'O my dear son, I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you. So consider, what do you think of it!' He replied, 'O my father, do as you are commanded; you will find me, if Allah please, of those who are patient.
And the best part is: both of us are currently reading the same thing!
Owh, the bestest part is: It is an evening of the Eidul Adha!
Like we both stumble upon it together. I went like, 'You know, I was reading and I just realised this.'
She went like, 'Me too! I know you were reading that part. Isn't it sweeeet?' (with the animated face, mind you) (and I dunno why but I had the "animated" in my mind with an OZ slang, people)
Point is: Sometimes, Allah Gives us the sweetest thing in the most unexpected ways. And I am thankful for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment