Tuesday, November 02, 2010

My Mother's Birthday

And today is my mother's birthday.

And I miss her a lot.

To think about it, I can NEVER repay my mom. Like, EVER!

(I know, I know, its an understatement huh?)

O well~

So I pray that Allah will Grant her all her wishes.
I also pray so that she will always be in good health.
So that she will always be a great and respected person, as a mother, as a wife, as a sister, as a friend.

And I pray that Mama and Ayah will be together forever.
Here and hereafter.

(And I pray that her officemates and especially the new branch manager will not make her day 'down').

I pray that my sisters and brothers will always make her happy in whatever we do.
Pray that we will always be a good daughters and sons to her.

Mama, I do and will always love you.

XHugggssX

No comments:

Post a Comment